AGA's recreational girl's gymnastics program is a non-competitive, achievement-orientated, introductory gymnastics program. It aims to improve the child's gymnastics skills, strength, flexibility, speed, balance, coordination, power, discipline, and self-confidence in a safe and fun environment!
Gymnasts will be progressively trained on the uneven bars, vault, balance beam, and floor exercise tumbling. In addition, strength, flexibility, and coordination will be significant areas of concentration as they are all necessary skills required to perform gymnastics safely and effectively.
Our recreational gymnastics classes meet a minimum of once per week for 65-125 minutes, depending on the child's class level. You are welcome to add more than one class per week if desired.
AGA Recreational Class Levels:
- Kinder Beginner: Ages 5-6, 65min, Open Enrollment, No Experience Required
- Beginner I/II: Ages 7+, 65Min, Open Enrollment, No Experience Required
- Intermediate I/II: Ages 7+, 95min, AGA Evaluation Required
- Advanced I/II: Ages 7+, 125min, AGA Evaluation Required
- Expert I/II: Ages 7+, 125min, AGA Evaluation Required
- Evaluations are recommended for new students ages 6 years old and up with recent experience in gymnastics.
- A coach will assess children to place them in the correct class for their age and skill level.
- Please call the AGA Front Office at 303-843-0711 to schedule an evaluation